Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Themed Parties - Rustic Cowboy Baby Shower

My BFF and I love to plan, organize and host themed parties, so when she was about 7 months pregnant, we started planning her Rustic Cowboy themed baby shower. Within a month, we had everything set and ready to show off our labor of love.

Brooke borrowed several "cowboy" items from a friend's collection, I borrowed some boots from my parents and a few saddles from a friend, and the rest - we crafted ourselves.

Her grandmother, husband and I made all of the food, including the hand-cranked curly fries.  Brooke and I mixed up some BBQ dry rub and I packaged them as favors - which turned into the best selling item in my etsy store.  We even set up a photobooth area with a backdrop of baby clothes hung on a line in front of a vintage quilt, and the props included a washboard, cowboy hats, and a hay bale.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...